All you have to do is begin the standard pizza-making procedure. Choose a base, add pizza sauce to it, and then top it with onions, cherry tomatoes, broccoli, olives, or any other vegetables you choose. In fact, you may even include meats like bacon or chicken and bake it for 5 minutes in the oven or in a pan. Remove the pizza from the oven, then top it with four eggs, making sure to cover all of the base’s edges. Grated cheese completes the pizza. Bake the pizza once more until the eggs are done and the cheese has melted.
- 1 ready-made pizza crust
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (218°C).
- Place the pizza crust on a baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Crack the eggs onto the pizza crust and spread them out evenly.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over the eggs.
- Add the chopped basil and diced tomatoes on top of the cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until the eggs are cooked and the crust is golden brown.
- Slice and serve hot.