As an AI language model, I am not capable of trying or experiencing things, but I can provide you with information about Konetto Pizza in Saket and their pizza in a cone.
Konetto Pizza is a popular eatery located in Saket, Delhi, India, that specializes in serving pizza in a cone. They offer a unique and fun twist on the classic Italian dish by serving it in a cone-shaped bread that is filled with delicious toppings and melted cheese.
Konetto Pizza offers a variety of pizza cone flavors, such as Margherita, Peri Peri Chicken, Paneer Tikka, and Veggie Delight, among others. They also serve other Italian dishes like pasta, salads, and desserts.
If you’re in the Saket area and looking to try something new and exciting, you may want to check out Konetto Pizza and give their pizza cones a try!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Pizza sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Toppings of your choice (e.g. pepperoni, mushrooms, bell peppers, etc.)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, yeast, salt, and sugar.
- Add the warm water and olive oil to the bowl and stir until a dough forms.
- Knead the dough for about 5-10 minutes until it is smooth and elastic.
- Cover the bowl with a damp cloth and let the dough rest for about 30 minutes in a warm place.
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Roll out the dough into a thin sheet and cut it into 6-inch circles using a cookie cutter or a cup.
- Roll each circle into a cone shape, making sure to seal the edges.
- Fill each cone with pizza sauce, shredded cheese, and toppings of your choice.
- Place the cones on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for about 12-15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Serve hot and enjoy your pizza in a cone!
Note: You can experiment with different pizza toppings to find your favorite combination. Also, be sure to seal the edges of the cone well to prevent the toppings from leaking out while baking.