Pizza is one of the most popular dishes across the world and is loved by people of all age groups. Whether it’s a special occasion, a much-awaited outing or just simply when you crave something delicious, pizza can be an apt option for everything. Cheesy, crispy and loaded with veggies, one cannot resist this delectable treat.
- 1 cup soya granules
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon instant yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup diced bell peppers
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a mixing bowl, add the soya granules and pour boiling water over them. Let them soak for 15-20 minutes.
- Drain the water from the soya granules and squeeze out the excess water using a kitchen towel or cheesecloth.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, yeast, sugar, and salt. Mix well.
- Add the squeezed soya granules to the flour mixture and knead to form a smooth dough. Add water as needed to adjust the consistency.
- Cover the dough and let it rest for 30-40 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (218 degrees Celsius).
- Roll out the dough into a circular shape and place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Spread tomato sauce evenly over the dough, leaving a small border around the edge.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the sauce, then add the diced bell peppers, sliced mushrooms, and chopped onions.
- Drizzle olive oil over the toppings.
- Bake the pizza in the oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Enjoy your protein-rich Soya Pizza as a healthy evening snack!